Over the last few months I have created a file of unique Newton, Halley, and Householder method formulas, and would like to upload them to the public database. Rather than include them with my previously existing formula files, since there are so many entires I would like to create a jam-Newton.ufm file or something like that. Who do I contact these days about creating a new formula file for the database?
Thanks,
Joe

Over the last few months I have created a file of unique Newton, Halley, and Householder method formulas, and would like to upload them to the public database. Rather than include them with my previously existing formula files, since there are so many entires I would like to create a jam-Newton.ufm file or something like that. Who do I contact these days about creating a new formula file for the database? Thanks, Joe

Hi Joe,

A new formula file from you would be cool, I'm so glad to hear you have been working on some new formulas!

UF's author, Frederik Slijkerman, is possibly your best bet for info and help on the Public database files. He sometimes visits this forum but perhaps a quicker way of contacting him is via email. This is the email address to contact him on: info@ultrafractal.com

I hope this helps and that you can get that new file up and running soon! smile

Hi Joe, A new formula file from you would be cool, I'm so glad to hear you have been working on some new formulas! UF's author, Frederik Slijkerman, is possibly your best bet for info and help on the Public database files. He sometimes visits this forum but perhaps a quicker way of contacting him is via email. This is the email address to contact him on: info@ultrafractal.com I hope this helps and that you can get that new file up and running soon! :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Hi Joe,

I've added jam-newton.ufm to your list of files in the formula database, so you should be able to upload now.

Hi Joe, I've added jam-newton.ufm to your list of files in the formula database, so you should be able to upload now.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks, Frederik. It is still a work in progress, but I am uploading what I've done so far.
Joe

Thanks, Frederik. It is still a work in progress, but I am uploading what I've done so far. Joe

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft