In some tutorials I'm asked for a (lkm folder) in Ultra Fractal 5 for mac.
Ii've search through the Ultra Fractal 5 file structure and have not found
this folder designation.
I'm not that familiar with UF 5 for mac or windows versions and I'm foundering if the pre-gradients package that come with mac versions is limited.
Are there is any download packages for pre designed gradient for mac.

In some tutorials I'm asked for a (lkm folder) in Ultra Fractal 5 for mac. Ii've search through the Ultra Fractal 5 file structure and have not found this folder designation. I'm not that familiar with UF 5 for mac or windows versions and I'm foundering if the pre-gradients package that come with mac versions is limited. Are there is any download packages for pre designed gradient for mac.

Step 1.... Update the Public Folder Database (incidentally this can be found in your Documentes/Ultra Fractal Folder ) by either

1) Going to File/Update Public Database (on Mac, or equivalent menu on Windows)) OR

2) downloading the complete formula zip file from here: http://formulas.ultrafractal.com/ and unpacking it to aforementioned Public Database folder. Restart UF.!

Step 2...

In the outside or inside coloring Tab.. click on the widget directly above the reload arrow (attached pic), Click on Public, Click on LKM (Folder Icon in Library view) - here you will find a directory of colourings,,,

58792fb47678b.png

Step 1.... Update the Public Folder Database (incidentally this can be found in your Documentes/Ultra Fractal Folder ) by either 1) Going to File/Update Public Database (on Mac, or equivalent menu on Windows)) OR 2) downloading the complete formula zip file from here: http://formulas.ultrafractal.com/ and unpacking it to aforementioned Public Database folder. Restart UF.! Step 2... In the outside or inside coloring Tab.. click on the widget directly above the reload arrow (attached pic), Click on Public, Click on LKM (Folder Icon in Library view) - here you will find a directory of colourings,,, ![58792fb47678b.png](serve/attachment&path=58792fb47678b.png)
edited Jan 13 '17 at 7:52 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft