Maybe this will be addressed in upcoming version as well, but is it a bug where the magnification and the zoom levels don't quite line up somehow when doing a deeper zoom animation. I'll set a keyframe, and then when I come back to it, it sways off to the side for a slight bit... Is there an easy way around this? Thanks!

Maybe this will be addressed in upcoming version as well, but is it a bug where the magnification and the zoom levels don't quite line up somehow when doing a deeper zoom animation. I'll set a keyframe, and then when I come back to it, it sways off to the side for a slight bit... Is there an easy way around this? Thanks!

Yes I'm aware of that bug and will fix it for UF6. At the moment the best workaround is to insert more key frames, so the magnification step between key frames doesn't get very large. I know this isn't ideal...

Yes I'm aware of that bug and will fix it for UF6. At the moment the best workaround is to insert more key frames, so the magnification step between key frames doesn't get very large. I know this isn't ideal...

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft