Just a small idea and request for a future version of UF; I would find it useful to be able to define a colour node in the gradient using a hex color code like #D4A190, for example.

There have been occasions when I have wanted to pick a colour from my screen to use in UF. I have a simple colour picker tool I use to sample colours and it can provide me with both the hex code and the RGB values. The former can be pasted into programs that accommodate hex but the latter means pasting into Notepad then manually entering the RGB values to the target program (like UF) to get the colour required. It would be so much easier to be able to just paste the hex code into a slot on the gradient editor of UF!

Alternatively, is there any scope for having a colour picker in UF that can directly sample from anywhere on screen and not just within the UF window??

Either would be a wish come true for me. smile

Just a small idea and request for a future version of UF; I would find it useful to be able to define a colour node in the gradient using a hex color code like #D4A190, for example. There have been occasions when I have wanted to pick a colour from my screen to use in UF. I have a simple colour picker tool I use to sample colours and it can provide me with both the hex code and the RGB values. The former can be pasted into programs that accommodate hex but the latter means pasting into Notepad then manually entering the RGB values to the target program (like UF) to get the colour required. It would be so much easier to be able to just paste the hex code into a slot on the gradient editor of UF! Alternatively, is there any scope for having a colour picker in UF that can directly sample from anywhere on screen and not just within the UF window?? Either would be a wish come true for me. (wasntme)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

edited Apr 18 '16 at 4:45 pm

That's good to hear, thank you. Hopefully these functions will not be too difficult to implement. smile

That's good to hear, thank you. Hopefully these functions will not be too difficult to implement. :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft