Ultra Fractal 5.52 for Mac release notes
Ultra Fractal 5.52, released on August 5, 2013, is a free update for Ultra Fractal 5.50 for Mac. It adds Extended Edition features (animation and network calculation: these require an upgrade license), along with bug fixes and improvements for all editions. This is a recommended update for all Mac users, even if you're not interested in the Extended Edition features.
What's new in Ultra Fractal 5.52 for Mac?
- Now includes Extended Edition features: animation and network calculations.
- Fixed a bug when resizing the fractal window horizontally or vertically on OS X Lion or Mountain Lion while the 'Resize to window' is enabled: previously it was only possible to enlarge the window in this way.
- Fixed several issues with hiding and showing the dock bar. In addition, if the dock bar is hidden, the vertical bar that remains is now thicker to make it easier to restore the dock bar on OS X Lion or Mountain Lion.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the mouse cursor to remain in the 'resizing' state: this could easily occur in the Layer Properties tool window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mouse events to be ignored after double-clicking in the layers list.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Ultra Fractal 5.52 for Mac