Can someone show me how I can make a dragon curve in this program? I'm new and I can't figure out how you can do something like this. If it is not possible to do this, can you show me another program that may help?

Can someone show me how I can make a dragon curve in this program? I'm new and I can't figure out how you can do something like this. If it is not possible to do this, can you show me another program that may help?

Maybe not the specific curve/solution you're looking for, but using a 'pixel' main formula, there are several space filling curves available; see the lkm.ucl and sam.ucl coloring formulas, for example, and jam2.ucl has a version of the peano curve in Orbit Traps Reprise. I will add the dragon eventually...

Maybe not the specific curve/solution you're looking for, but using a 'pixel' main formula, there are several space filling curves available; see the lkm.ucl and sam.ucl coloring formulas, for example, and jam2.ucl has a version of the peano curve in Orbit Traps Reprise. I will add the dragon eventually...

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft