Hey

I'm new with ultrafractal and I need some help. I'm trying to do a really deep zoom animation with a fractal I made. I figured its the easiest way to keyframe the "magnification" setting (to a REALLY high number). The problem is: the higher the number, the smaller the change. Concrete: The zoom starts REALLY REALLY fast and gets VERY slow at the end. I want to get a steady continuous movement like in most fractal zoom animations. My idea would be to use a really strong "bezier keyframe" like in after effects, but I dind't find any setting for this kind of stuff. Can anyone help me out? I would be really glad!! smile

Thanks in advance and keep rendering!
Marlon

Hey I'm new with ultrafractal and I need some help. I'm trying to do a really deep zoom animation with a fractal I made. I figured its the easiest way to keyframe the "magnification" setting (to a REALLY high number). The problem is: the higher the number, the smaller the change. Concrete: The zoom starts REALLY REALLY fast and gets VERY slow at the end. I want to get a steady continuous movement like in most fractal zoom animations. My idea would be to use a really strong "bezier keyframe" like in after effects, but I dind't find any setting for this kind of stuff. Can anyone help me out? I would be really glad!! :) Thanks in advance and keep rendering! Marlon
edited Nov 22 '17 at 12:09 am

Make sure you have the checkbox for "exponential interpolation" set for the magnification keyframes... I was having a similar issue after setting keys manually instead of using the animate mode or whatever... Hope this helps. Also be careful when key framing your center location, I prefer to set center and magnification keys separately (instead of just using the animate button) if that makes sense...

Make sure you have the checkbox for "exponential interpolation" set for the magnification keyframes... I was having a similar issue after setting keys manually instead of using the animate mode or whatever... Hope this helps. Also be careful when key framing your center location, I prefer to set center and magnification keys separately (instead of just using the animate button) if that makes sense...

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft