Ok is there something I'm missing? Is there an easy way to set keyframes for color cycling that will keep looping forever. Currently, it seems like i have to set a key frame for rotation at 200, then keyframe it to -199, but then how do I make it just keep looping from there without having to reset with another keyframe back to 200?

Basically I miss just being able to say, rotate at this speed, for this long. Seems very laborious to do a simple thing. Is there some kind of constant linear extrapolation option? Thanks!

Ok is there something I'm missing? Is there an easy way to set keyframes for color cycling that will keep looping forever. Currently, it seems like i have to set a key frame for rotation at 200, then keyframe it to -199, but then how do I make it just keep looping from there without having to reset with another keyframe back to 200? Basically I miss just being able to say, rotate at this speed, for this long. Seems very laborious to do a simple thing. Is there some kind of constant linear extrapolation option? Thanks!

You can animate the Rotation setting for the gradient to a much larger value than 200 as it will wrap around. E.g. if you want the gradient to cycle three times during the entire animation, set it to 0 at frame 0, and 1200 at the last frame. You can just type this value in the Rotation input box in the gradient editor with Animate on.

Hope this helps!

You can animate the Rotation setting for the gradient to a much larger value than 200 as it will wrap around. E.g. if you want the gradient to cycle three times during the entire animation, set it to 0 at frame 0, and 1200 at the last frame. You can just type this value in the Rotation input box in the gradient editor with Animate on. Hope this helps!

Ultra Fractal author

Oh man yeah thanks so much. Exactly what I needed. Love the new version!

Oh man yeah thanks so much. Exactly what I needed. Love the new version!

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft