@ Frederik

My formula file om.ufm is getting quite large, 2017 kb, with a lot of formulas. I have just received a request from someone who uses the formulas for a new file. Is it possible to have an om2.ufm file, please?

@ Frederik My formula file om.ufm is getting quite large, 2017 kb, with a lot of formulas. I have just received a request from someone who uses the formulas for a new file. Is it possible to have an om2.ufm file, please?

I think this would be a great idea, Otto! Other authors have more than one file so I'm sure Frederik can fix you up.

I find your formulas really great to look through, with so many interesting and cool things to play with, but with so many items in the file it can be slow to load sometimes. smile

I think this would be a great idea, Otto! Other authors have more than one file so I'm sure Frederik can fix you up. I find your formulas really great to look through, with so many interesting and cool things to play with, but with so many items in the file it can be slow to load sometimes. :(

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Yes!! In de Fractal Academie we long for splitting up the formules om.

Yes!! In de Fractal Academie we long for splitting up the formules om.

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

Hi Otto,

I've added an om2.ufm file that you can upload to the database now. Please note that you shouldn't move formulas from om.ufm to om2.ufm, otherwise existing fractals could break. Only put new formulas in om2.ufm.

Hi Otto, I've added an om2.ufm file that you can upload to the database now. Please note that you shouldn't move formulas from om.ufm to om2.ufm, otherwise existing fractals could break. Only put new formulas in om2.ufm.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft