Can someone please throw that kind of shit messages away.
Very urgent because in that way the forum becomes unreadable.

Jan Vyvey

Can someone please throw that kind of shit messages away. Very urgent because in that way the forum becomes unreadable. Jan Vyvey

Yes, I've never seen it this bad before. It's a shame the spammers don't realise they are totally wasting their time here, nobody is interested in anything they are offering. Idiots! smile

I've just sent an email to Frederik to alert him to the problem. He is the only one who can deal with this. Hopefully he'll be along in a little while to sort it out and boot these antisocial cretins from the forum.

Yes, I've never seen it this bad before. It's a shame the spammers don't realise they are totally wasting their time here, nobody is interested in anything they are offering. Idiots! |( I've just sent an email to Frederik to alert him to the problem. He is the only one who can deal with this. Hopefully he'll be along in a little while to sort it out and boot these antisocial cretins from the forum.

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Sorry, I’m on holiday so didn’t notice the spam right away. I’ve removed everything now and also turned on admin approval for new user registrations. I was hoping to avoid this but apparently it’s needed.

Sorry, I’m on holiday so didn’t notice the spam right away. I’ve removed everything now and also turned on admin approval for new user registrations. I was hoping to avoid this but apparently it’s needed.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks Frederik! I guessed you were enjoying the holiday period. You deserve it.

It's such a relief to see the forum back to normal! It's amazing just how much disruption can be caused over just a few days. It's a shame you have to approve people now but it was getting terribly out of hand so I think it's the right call for now. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, anyway, thank you.

I hope you had a great Christmas and I would like to wish all the best to you and your family for 2018! smile

Thanks Frederik! I guessed you were enjoying the holiday period. You deserve it. It's such a relief to see the forum back to normal! It's amazing just how much disruption can be caused over just a few days. It's a shame you have to approve people now but it was getting terribly out of hand so I think it's the right call for now. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, anyway, thank you. I hope you had a great Christmas and I would like to wish all the best to you and your family for 2018! :D

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Thank you and I wish everyone here a very happy and creative 2018! smile

Thank you and I wish everyone here a very happy and creative 2018! :)

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft