Hi!

Chris Martin suggested looking at the subject formula. And, I did.

The formula has three types of parameters: general, branch hi, and branch lo.

I looked in Help but found no documentation about the formula.

Where can I look?

Thank you!

Dr. T

Hi! Chris Martin suggested looking at the subject formula. And, I did. The formula has three types of parameters: general, branch hi, and branch lo. I looked in Help but found no documentation about the formula. Where can I look? Thank you! Dr. T

You'll find that most formulas do not generally come with documentation, unfortunately.

In this case, however, there is a little information to be gleaned from ea.txt in your Public formulas folder (scroll down the text a bit as that file covers a few different formulas). There is also an example image Barnsley Ex.1 you could look at in ea.upr, also in that folder.

Other than that you will have to experiment!

You'll find that most formulas do not generally come with documentation, unfortunately. In this case, however, there is a little information to be gleaned from **_ea.txt_** in your Public formulas folder (scroll down the text a bit as that file covers a few different formulas). There is also an example image **_Barnsley Ex.1_** you could look at in **_ea.upr_**, also in that folder. Other than that you will have to experiment!

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

You might also have a look at the "Abstract Barnsley Tutorial" by Fiery-Fire: https://www.deviantart.com/fiery-fire/art/Abstract-Barnsley-Tuto-UF-152238873. She doesn't explain how the formula works, but does describe one (of many) way to use it.

You might also have a look at the "Abstract Barnsley Tutorial" by Fiery-Fire: https://www.deviantart.com/fiery-fire/art/Abstract-Barnsley-Tuto-UF-152238873. She doesn't explain how the formula works, but does describe one (of many) way to use it.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft