I'm making some formulas that can nest and the parameter names get hard to see because the left part of the panel isn't wide enough. When I widen the panel, only the right part of the panel gets widened, not the left part, the part that I want widened. Here's the standard panel width:

5d1126f1acc0e.jpg

and what happens after I widen the panel:
5d11272157bc9.jpg

Could the two sides of the widened panel widen proportionally? Or individually?

I'm making some formulas that can nest and the parameter names get hard to see because the left part of the panel isn't wide enough. When I widen the panel, only the right part of the panel gets widened, not the left part, the part that I want widened. Here's the standard panel width: ![5d1126f1acc0e.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5d1126f1acc0e.jpg) and what happens after I widen the panel: ![5d11272157bc9.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5d11272157bc9.jpg) Could the two sides of the widened panel widen proportionally? Or individually?

You can resize the left part. Hover just to the left of the input boxes and the mouse cursor will change into a horizontal resize cursor: you can now drag the divider. Double-click to get back to the default position.

You can resize the left part. Hover just to the left of the input boxes and the mouse cursor will change into a horizontal resize cursor: you can now drag the divider. Double-click to get back to the default position.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft