Doing an animation of a zoom. Occasionally I get a bad frame, like this one. What happened? Details available upon request.
5ddb530cd1345.jpg

Doing an animation of a zoom. Occasionally I get a bad frame, like this one. What happened? Details available upon request. ![5ddb530cd1345.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ddb530cd1345.jpg)

The above was done with the Intel IYUV codec, the only one that works on my Windows 10 PC. Rendering uncompressed works better (and can be compressed to mp4) but still has occasional artifacts. The image below was with no compression, no motion blur.
5ddbe0ea52c73.jpg

The above was done with the Intel IYUV codec, the only one that works on my Windows 10 PC. Rendering uncompressed works better (and can be compressed to mp4) but still has occasional artifacts. The image below was with no compression, no motion blur. ![5ddbe0ea52c73.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ddbe0ea52c73.jpg)

I re-booted my computer and re-ran the render. I got some bad frames but not in the same part of the render. Strange.

I re-booted my computer and re-ran the render. I got some bad frames but not in the same part of the render. Strange.
edited Nov 25 '19 at 3:05 pm

This is a bug Frederik wants to fix in UF 6.03, see this posting.

This is a bug Frederik wants to fix in UF 6.03, see [this posting](https://www.ultrafractal.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/618/animation-rendering-bug/1#post-1851).

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft