Since years I receive the same mail, with the title "warning".I don't know how to stop this .

5e39ba6c336ef.jpg

Help. Greetings, Liesbeth

Since years I receive the same mail, with the title "warning".I don't know how to stop this . ![5e39ba6c336ef.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5e39ba6c336ef.jpg) Help. Greetings, Liesbeth

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

Frederik, did you manage the ultra fractal-subscribe list in the past? Do
you know how this email address can be deleted? For years I have indicated it as unwanted mail in my mail program, but it keeps coming.
Greetinds, Liesbeth Quak

Frederik, did you manage the ultra fractal-subscribe list in the past? Do you know how this email address can be deleted? For years I have indicated it as unwanted mail in my mail program, but it keeps coming. Greetinds, Liesbeth Quak

Hi Liesbeth,

The list isn't used anymore (partially because of these annoying messages), but I haven't removed it yet. I've unsubscribed your email address so you shouldn't get any more messages.

Hi Liesbeth, The list isn't used anymore (partially because of these annoying messages), but I haven't removed it yet. I've unsubscribed your email address so you shouldn't get any more messages.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks, Frederik !!
greetings, Liesbeth

Thanks, Frederik !! greetings, Liesbeth

edited Feb 9 '20 at 2:58 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft