This is an example of what has happened to me any number of times while developing plug-in formulas.

I changed a couple of parameter names in a plug-in. When loading an old upr, I got this message:
60bcc5ed78008.jpg
The mistake is actually in a plug-in of a plug-in of a plug-in, but the error message refers only to the top-level formula, which is not in error. The missing parameters are not in the top-level formula.

Is it possible for the error message to be more precise?

This is an example of what has happened to me any number of times while developing plug-in formulas. I changed a couple of parameter names in a plug-in. When loading an old upr, I got this message: ![60bcc5ed78008.jpg](serve/attachment&path=60bcc5ed78008.jpg) The mistake is actually in a plug-in of a plug-in of a plug-in, but the error message refers only to the top-level formula, which is not in error. The missing parameters are not in the top-level formula. Is it possible for the error message to be more precise?

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft