Hi, I've been playing around with the image Trap coloring as mentioned in the manual, but got curious, is there something similar that can take a movie file instead of a still image? Or can it be coded? Thanks!

Hi, I've been playing around with the image Trap coloring as mentioned in the manual, but got curious, is there something similar that can take a movie file instead of a still image? Or can it be coded? Thanks!

Hi,

That's a really good idea, but not possible at the moment I'm afraid. Theoretically you could make a formula with many images, and swap between them according to a frame parameter. Or, encode the movie data in the formula as was done before UF5 introduced image support. Both are quite impractical, unfortunately.

Hi, That's a really good idea, but not possible at the moment I'm afraid. Theoretically you could make a formula with many images, and swap between them according to a frame parameter. Or, encode the movie data in the formula as was done before UF5 introduced image support. Both are quite impractical, unfortunately.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks! I might can figure that out. I actually found a cool way to do it using a macro recorder app that replays my clicks and what not ha ha.

Thanks! I might can figure that out. I actually found a cool way to do it using a macro recorder app that replays my clicks and what not ha ha.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft