Hi All,
I'm trying to upload a new folder of fractal formula, as2.ufm, but how can i do it? Because on the author login the software allows only to replace as.txt or as.ufm etc....etc.. so i tried to upload as2.ufm keeping as.txt and i think that now i have upload a new .txt and not as2.ufm.
How can i do? Can someone one help me?
Thanks and good evening
Andrea

Hi All, I'm trying to upload a new folder of fractal formula, as2.ufm, but how can i do it? Because on the author login the software allows only to replace as.txt or as.ufm etc....etc.. so i tried to upload as2.ufm keeping as.txt and i think that now i have upload a new .txt and not as2.ufm. How can i do? Can someone one help me? Thanks and good evening Andrea

Andrea Spinozzi

https://fractalcosmo.com

I seen that maybe the solution is create a new account but i can't use as2.ufm, i think because there is a number and it wants 3 letters, but Frederik can you create a folder named as2.ufm on my profile author login? so it's better have as and as2 , i want to separate the two folder because as.ufm it's the first attempt on writing formula, and there are differents types of formula instead in as2.ufm will be only organized and slope formulae. More stable this is what i mean. Otherwise i must create another account but how can i named the folder?
Thanks in advanced
Andrea

I seen that maybe the solution is create a new account but i can't use as2.ufm, i think because there is a number and it wants 3 letters, but Frederik can you create a folder named as2.ufm on my profile author login? so it's better have as and as2 , i want to separate the two folder because as.ufm it's the first attempt on writing formula, and there are differents types of formula instead in as2.ufm will be only organized and slope formulae. More stable this is what i mean. Otherwise i must create another account but how can i named the folder? Thanks in advanced Andrea

Andrea Spinozzi

I am not a formula author but from what I have read about before I think new formula files are something Frederik has to create for you before you can use them. If Otto Magus is around on the forum here perhaps he could advise you - he has a couple of om.ufm files on the online database.

I don't think a new account is a good idea and you would also need to get that approved anyway, I imagine. Just give it a little time, it can take a good few days for Frederik to get round to answering questions here. Alternatively you could try emailing Frederik about this maybe?

Hope this helps.

I am not a formula author but from what I have read about before I *think* new formula files are something Frederik has to create for you before you can use them. If Otto Magus is around on the forum here perhaps he could advise you - he has a couple of om.ufm files on the online database. I don't think a new account is a good idea and you would also need to get that approved anyway, I imagine. Just give it a little time, it can take a good few days for Frederik to get round to answering questions here. Alternatively you could try emailing Frederik about this maybe? Hope this helps.

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Hi Chris,
Thanks, that's what I thought too. so must be created the folder in the DB and after i can populate it, i wait Frederik will read and have time to answer, but there is no rush, also because i'm looking again the code, for example i find i little error in a formula that i have fixed.
Good days
Andrea

Hi Chris, Thanks, that's what I thought too. so must be created the folder in the DB and after i can populate it, i wait Frederik will read and have time to answer, but there is no rush, also because i'm looking again the code, for example i find i little error in a formula that i have fixed. Good days Andrea

Andrea Spinozzi

edited Jun 8 '22 at 12:25 am

Hi Andrea,

I've updated your formula database account to give you access to as2.ufm, and I've changed your as.txt upload to as2.ufm, so everything should be good right now!

Hi Andrea, I've updated your formula database account to give you access to as2.ufm, and I've changed your as.txt upload to as2.ufm, so everything should be good right now!

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks Frederik, i have just done an update because i fixed some points and it's working well.
Have a good week end.
Andrea

Thanks Frederik, i have just done an update because i fixed some points and it's working well. Have a good week end. Andrea

Andrea Spinozzi

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft