This is wonderful, at the left of the JPEG we have SlopeTMan in as.ufm created in 2006 and at the right of the jpeg and we have a new version that i'm doing in these days, look the difference of the slope color, in the right is correct but in the left no, or better, it's correct also in the left, because in fractals there are always new combinations, but in the right is the correct use of the 3D offset of the slope.

Second JPEG is the comparation with the Gilles Nadeau Slope Triternion and is correct, but in as.ufm, in the old version there was an error, it's not an error smile Are just fractals smile

In as2.ufm will be only formulae tested and studied but for sure also with some exploration, for example the DISTORTION method is lovely, it can be applied at all formulae, you start from ZERO and after you apply a Phoenix distortion or a Barnsley distortion.

I have a lot of materials to work, ORGFORM, in as2 will be slope version of the ORGFORM and those sets.
I want to return to my energy, stop social network and work with my expression, so i will write on this list, i hope you will appreciate it.

JPEG 1 Old SlopeTman at left and New SlopeTMan at right in next upload of as2

62afbe649b3db.jpg

Comparation with the GND Slope Triternion Mandelbrot, we are IN... smile smile

62afbea45fb69.jpg

This is wonderful, at the left of the JPEG we have SlopeTMan in as.ufm created in 2006 and at the right of the jpeg and we have a new version that i'm doing in these days, look the difference of the slope color, in the right is correct but in the left no, or better, it's correct also in the left, because in fractals there are always new combinations, but in the right is the correct use of the 3D offset of the slope. Second JPEG is the comparation with the Gilles Nadeau Slope Triternion and is correct, but in as.ufm, in the old version there was an error, it's not an error 8) Are just fractals :P In as2.ufm will be only formulae tested and studied but for sure also with some exploration, for example the DISTORTION method is lovely, it can be applied at all formulae, you start from ZERO and after you apply a Phoenix distortion or a Barnsley distortion. I have a lot of materials to work, ORGFORM, in as2 will be slope version of the ORGFORM and those sets. I want to return to my energy, stop social network and work with my expression, so i will write on this list, i hope you will appreciate it. JPEG 1 Old SlopeTman at left and New SlopeTMan at right in next upload of as2 ![62afbe649b3db.jpg](serve/attachment&path=62afbe649b3db.jpg) Comparation with the GND Slope Triternion Mandelbrot, we are IN... ;) 8) ![62afbea45fb69.jpg](serve/attachment&path=62afbea45fb69.jpg)

Andrea Spinozzi

https://fractalcosmo.com
edited Jun 20 '22 at 1:46 am

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft