The Preferences dialog provides a single place to customize Ultra Fractal according
to your personal preferences.
Click Preferences on the View menu (Windows) or Ultra Fractal menu (Mac) to open the Preferences dialog.
The options are grouped by several tabs:
- The Mouse tab enables you to customize the mouse
actions for the fractal window to zoom, pan, rotate, and so on. It also
contains options for double-clicking and zooming, and for the Switch
- The Fractal tab contains options for fractal
windows. See also Calculation
details and Playing animations.
- The Defaults tab specifies the default settings for fractal windows.
See also Default fractal.
- The Gradient tab sets an optional default gradient.
- The Editor tab contains options for formula
- The Syntax tab enables you to customize the syntax highlighting colors
for various language elements in the formula editor.
- The Browser tab contains options for browsers, such as template parameter
sets for previews and thumbnail cache settings.
- The Environment tab contains general workspace options.
- The Folders tab enables you to change the location of the various
document folders used by Ultra Fractal.
To get help on individual settings, see Context-sensitive help.