I have worked over a month with Ultrafractals 5.5.4 on a macbook pro, running OS10.11.3. and have created some wonderful effects ( for a beginner) but 2 days ago, I wanted to add a parameter version of my latest creation and the program showed the window with my fractals for a split second, then the whole program crashed. Downloading and installing it again did not take care of the issue. I would like to practice more but if I can't save any of my work, it is almost useless to use the program. Any suggestions?

I have worked over a month with Ultrafractals 5.5.4 on a macbook pro, running OS10.11.3. and have created some wonderful effects ( for a beginner) but 2 days ago, I wanted to add a parameter version of my latest creation and the program showed the window with my fractals for a split second, then the whole program crashed. Downloading and installing it again did not take care of the issue. I would like to practice more but if I can't save any of my work, it is almost useless to use the program. Any suggestions?

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft