Ultra Fractal 5.51 for Mac release notes
Ultra Fractal 5.51, released on July 24, 2012, is a free upgrade for Ultra Fractal 5.50 for Mac with bug fixes and improvements. This is a recommended upgrade for all users.
What's new in Ultra Fractal 5.51 for Mac?
- Added Cmd+Shift+S keyboard shortcut for File > Save As.
- Added Developer ID signing for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed graphics problems (e.g. the fractal window would not redraw) on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed incorrect mouse behavior in Full Screen mode: e.g. double-clicking would zoom twice instead of just once.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Red and Blue merge modes to be swapped in the fractal window (but they worked correctly when rendering to disk).
- Fixed crash when dragging files from the Finder over the browser in Ultra Fractal.
- Fixed bug that caused the explore/eyedropper buttons to disappear in the Layer Properties tool window when in floating mode (not docked).
- Changed the default gamma value that is saved when exporting or rendering to file formats that support this (e.g. PNG) to 2.2, the default value since OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). This ensures that if you re-import a rendered image, the colors will stay the same.