Hi!

I am posting this query as an image to bypass the Spam Checker, which keeps rejecting it.

5c274c291699b.jpg

Thank you!

Dr. T

Hi! I am posting this query as an image to bypass the Spam Checker, which keeps rejecting it. ![5c274c291699b.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5c274c291699b.jpg) Thank you! Dr. T

Just use the Browse button to select a different image:

5c27b56e4bc4c.png

Just use the Browse button to select a different image: ![5c27b56e4bc4c.png](serve/attachment&path=5c27b56e4bc4c.png)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried it again and it worked!

For some reason, unknown to me, when I changed the Layer 1 image to a new picture, the Background Layer image was changed to the new picture as well.

Dr. T

Dear Chris, Thank you for your reply. I tried it again and it worked! For some reason, unknown to me, when I changed the Layer 1 image to a new picture, the Background Layer image was changed to the new picture as well. Dr. T

The only way I can think of where that would happen is if you happen to have both layers selected. The new image would then be opened in both layers.

The only way I can think of where that would happen is if you happen to have both layers selected. The new image would then be opened in both layers.

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft