Hi, I have a working copy of UF6.1 but I can't find my serial. Can I update to 6.2 without it? If so how? The Upgrade edition on 6.1 is greyed out. I am hesitant to install 6.2 for fear I will lose the 6.1

Cheers and HNY Jay

Hi, I have a working copy of UF6.1 but I can't find my serial. Can I update to 6.2 without it? If so how? The Upgrade edition on 6.1 is greyed out. I am hesitant to install 6.2 for fear I will lose the 6.1 Cheers and HNY Jay

Hi Jay,

You will be fine installing the 6.02 update over your existing UF 6.01. All your reg details and settings will be kept safely in place.

I suggest you drop Frederik an email and ask him to resend your reg info if you think you've lost it. You may need it one day so it's best to be prepared! smile

Hi Jay, You will be fine installing the 6.02 update over your existing UF 6.01. All your reg details and settings will be kept safely in place. I suggest you drop Frederik an email and ask him to resend your reg info if you think you've lost it. You may need it one day so it's best to be prepared! :D

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

The "Upgrade Edition" option is grayed out for me too, and the "Enter License" option is not, even though I have entered my license information. Looks like a minor bug.

The "Upgrade Edition" option is grayed out for me too, and the "Enter License" option is not, even though I have entered my license information. Looks like a minor bug.

The "Upgrade Edition" menu item enables you to upgrade to a higher edition of Ultra Fractal, e.g. from the Creative to the Extended edition. If you already have the Extended edition, it is grayed out. You can enter a new license key at any time.

To update to version 6.02, just download the latest version here:
https://www.ultrafractal.com/download

The "Upgrade Edition" menu item enables you to upgrade to a higher edition of Ultra Fractal, e.g. from the Creative to the Extended edition. If you already have the Extended edition, it is grayed out. You can enter a new license key at any time. To update to version 6.02, just download the latest version here: https://www.ultrafractal.com/download

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft