In one of my formulas there is a parameter that is required to be non-negative. If I put in a negative value, a sound plays and the parameter is not changed. Perhaps a message flashes on the bottom line of the window, but if it does, it's too fast to read.

This can be confusing to the user. A message like "Parameter out of bounds" would help if it stayed up a few seconds.

In one of my formulas there is a parameter that is required to be non-negative. If I put in a negative value, a sound plays and the parameter is not changed. Perhaps a message flashes on the bottom line of the window, but if it does, it's too fast to read. This can be confusing to the user. A message like "Parameter out of bounds" would help if it stayed up a few seconds.

Good point, I'll think about a better solution than just ignoring out-of--range values.

Good point, I'll think about a better solution than just ignoring out-of--range values.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft