Hi, after I downloaded UF6 on my new pc I get a bug report and can't open the program. What could have happened?

5ff48b27bfae6.jpg

Here is the report:
5ff585ecb9eab.jpg

Hi, after I downloaded UF6 on my new pc I get a bug report and can't open the program. What could have happened? ![5ff48b27bfae6.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ff48b27bfae6.jpg) Here is the report: ![5ff585ecb9eab.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ff585ecb9eab.jpg)

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

edited Jan 6 '21 at 9:42 am

I'm no expert but am wondering if your install file could be corrupted, Liesbeth? Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of the file?

Maybe you should try re-booting your PC before installing too - that report seems to be saying it's been running for over two weeks without a break - a fresh Windows start-up may well help.

I'm no expert but am wondering if your install file could be corrupted, Liesbeth? Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of the file? Maybe you should try re-booting your PC before installing too - that report seems to be saying it's been running for over two weeks without a break - a fresh Windows start-up may well help.

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Hi Chris,
That is pretty smart of you!!! I have restarted the computer and that worked!! How simple can it be..... smile Thanks and love, Liesbeth

Hi Chris, That is pretty smart of you!!! I have restarted the computer and that worked!! How simple can it be..... :D Thanks and love, Liesbeth

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

Ah! I'm glad to help and I'm so pleased it was a simple matter to solve! smile

Ah! I'm glad to help and I'm so pleased it was a simple matter to solve! :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft