This month collection is the nice work of Mikhail Juhl, also known as OutsideFate. Please read his comments.

"All of my stuff is copyrighted by default, and so are these parameters. There is, however, a slight exemption to this rule as listed below:
You are allowed to review these parameters for personal learning, tweaking and as reference for future fractals.
You are allowed to monetise your iteration of the fractal if it has been significantly changed to the point where the finished product has been transformed into something unique.
You are NOT allowed to just re-render stuff and claim it as your own/sell it.
You are also NOT allowed to share/sell this parameter pack under your own name. It's fine if you share the direct link to the pack or just the individual parameter if this copyright message is still attached to it.
I mean, I could keep all of this a trade secret, but I would rather spread my knowledge instead of just hoarding it, though.
If you liked the pack, please leave a comment!!
I would really enjoy also seeing what you make, so please don't be afraid to tag your stuff with "OutsideFate" somewhere in the tags so I can search for it or mention me directly on dA!!
Thank you and enjoy!!"
-Mikhail Borodin Juhl

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2AB35EAF574CA6CE!1034&authkey=!ALIZio6ZmgV1aAo&ithint=folder%2ctxt

Greetings from Belgium.

This month collection is the nice work of Mikhail Juhl, also known as OutsideFate. Please read his comments. "All of my stuff is copyrighted by default, and so are these parameters. There is, however, a slight exemption to this rule as listed below: You are allowed to review these parameters for personal learning, tweaking and as reference for future fractals. You are allowed to monetise your iteration of the fractal if it has been significantly changed to the point where the finished product has been transformed into something unique. You are NOT allowed to just re-render stuff and claim it as your own/sell it. You are also NOT allowed to share/sell this parameter pack under your own name. It's fine if you share the direct link to the pack or just the individual parameter if this copyright message is still attached to it. I mean, I could keep all of this a trade secret, but I would rather spread my knowledge instead of just hoarding it, though. If you liked the pack, please leave a comment!! I would really enjoy also seeing what you make, so please don't be afraid to tag your stuff with "OutsideFate" somewhere in the tags so I can search for it or mention me directly on dA!! Thank you and enjoy!!" -Mikhail Borodin Juhl https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2AB35EAF574CA6CE!1034&authkey=!ALIZio6ZmgV1aAo&ithint=folder%2ctxt Greetings from Belgium.

Dear Mikhail Juhl,

First of all, I want to tell you that I don't think it's wrong to use your name in my posts as your name appears everywhere in all data related to these fractals.
Why put this collection on the internet twice?
I think you're missing the history here. There used to be a mailing list of Ultrafractal in earlier years, but this one was transformed a few years ago – I thought by Frederik Slijkerman himself – into a Forum about (ultra) fractals. I had already started – since 1998 (?!?!) – with making the overviews of the fractals in the mailing list and later in the forum. The aim was to be able to offer a fast and efficient overview (in the cloud) to all who were interested in fractals. For that reason I made an overview every month with – in the current version – always a copy of the parameter files (YYYYMM.upr), an overview figure with their thumbnails (YYYMM.bmp) and a copy of the realized fractals in 4K resolution. . That way everyone immediately had all the necessary information. I could be wrong but normally you won't find such an overview anywhere else than at https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2AB35EAF574CA6CE!1034&authkey=!ALIZio6ZmgV1aAo&ithint=folder%2ctxt

Hopefully this answers your comment.

Jan Vyvey

Dear Mikhail Juhl, First of all, I want to tell you that I don't think it's wrong to use your name in my posts as your name appears everywhere in all data related to these fractals. Why put this collection on the internet twice? I think you're missing the history here. There used to be a mailing list of Ultrafractal in earlier years, but this one was transformed a few years ago – I thought by Frederik Slijkerman himself – into a Forum about (ultra) fractals. I had already started – since 1998 (?!?!) – with making the overviews of the fractals in the mailing list and later in the forum. The aim was to be able to offer a fast and efficient overview (in the cloud) to all who were interested in fractals. For that reason I made an overview every month with – in the current version – always a copy of the parameter files (YYYYMM.upr), an overview figure with their thumbnails (YYYMM.bmp) and a copy of the realized fractals in 4K resolution. . That way everyone immediately had all the necessary information. I could be wrong but normally you won't find such an overview anywhere else than at https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2AB35EAF574CA6CE!1034&authkey=!ALIZio6ZmgV1aAo&ithint=folder%2ctxt Hopefully this answers your comment. Jan Vyvey

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft