Would anyone have a copy of a 2001 or earlier version of the standard.ufx file with the sphere transformation? Probably came from version 1 or 2 of uf.

Would anyone have a copy of a 2001 or earlier version of the standard.ufx file with the sphere transformation? Probably came from version 1 or 2 of uf.

My earlyest version is UF4, so no help. What does that sphere transformation do? Maybe one of the other transformations could be used.

My earlyest version is UF4, so no help. What does that sphere transformation do? Maybe one of the other transformations could be used.

Thank-you. It makes planes spherical. Your suggestion is a possibility.

Thank-you. It makes planes spherical. Your suggestion is a possibility.

Hi Rosemary,

There has never been a Sphere transformation, but try Glass Hemisphere or 3D Mapping.

Hi Rosemary, There has never been a Sphere transformation, but try Glass Hemisphere or 3D Mapping.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks Frederik. I found it in compatability/uf2.uxf/sphere (spherical mapping).

Thanks Frederik. I found it in compatability/uf2.uxf/sphere (spherical mapping).

Ah of course. It was replaced by 3D Mapping with the Sphere shape.

Ah of course. It was replaced by 3D Mapping with the Sphere shape.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft