Hello all! I'm new to this, getting deeper into UF and enjoying it immensely!

I've been scouring around trying to find a particular orbit trap, wondering if anyone here recognizes it. Looks a bit to me like foam bubbles...
66294dd5cc2b4.jpg
66294dd5f2a1e.jpg

Any help or direction would be appreciated!

Hello all! I'm new to this, getting deeper into UF and enjoying it immensely! I've been scouring around trying to find a particular orbit trap, wondering if anyone here recognizes it. Looks a bit to me like foam bubbles... ![66294dd5cc2b4.jpg](serve/attachment&path=66294dd5cc2b4.jpg) ![66294dd5f2a1e.jpg](serve/attachment&path=66294dd5f2a1e.jpg) Any help or direction would be appreciated!
edited Apr 24 at 7:27 pm

Looks to me like a formula from Newton with a mandelbrot inside, not like a coloring algo.
Best search in the formula collection in ufm for a Newton variant. I have seen shapes like this.

Looks to me like a formula from Newton with a mandelbrot inside, not like a coloring algo. Best search in the formula collection in ufm for a Newton variant. I have seen shapes like this.

Ah, ok. I follow you, and visually that makes sense. I will search formulas. Thank you!

Ah, ok. I follow you, and visually that makes sense. I will search formulas. Thank you!

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft