I still stuck on my old software.
Somebody know converters to UF, for example from ChaosPro?

I still stuck on my old software. Somebody know converters to UF, for example from ChaosPro?

I don't think there is such a thing, but you might be able to manually do this by replicating the parameters if there aren't too many of them. Then again, ChaosPro claims to be UF-compatible, so you could just try to open the files anyway and maybe adress any problems that occur along the way.

Feel free to share params here so we can have a go at them.

I don't think there is such a thing, but you might be able to manually do this by replicating the parameters if there aren't too many of them. Then again, ChaosPro claims to be UF-compatible, so you could just try to open the files anyway and maybe adress any problems that occur along the way. Feel free to share params here so we can have a go at them.
edited May 2 at 2:17 pm

Tanks much!
Sadly there are around 1000 parapeters and complex code of many pages.
It will take me some time to switsh to UF.
And life will keep me busy with other things for a while now.
...but I will return somewhen.

Tanks much! Sadly there are around 1000 parapeters and complex code of many pages. It will take me some time to switsh to UF. And life will keep me busy with other things for a while now. ...but I will return somewhen.

I'm not aware of any automatic converters from ChaosPro to Ultra Fractal, unfortunately.

I'm not aware of any automatic converters from ChaosPro to Ultra Fractal, unfortunately.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft