For some days, neither of my UF5 or UF6 could access the formula database for updates. Now I notice that my UF6 again updates properly when I select that option, but my UF5 still annot connect. Can this be corrected?

For some days, neither of my UF5 or UF6 could access the formula database for updates. Now I notice that my UF6 again updates properly when I select that option, but my UF5 still annot connect. Can this be corrected?

I'm on UF6 and have not had any problems. However, several members of the UF Chain Pong on Deviantart have said they cannot update their formulas when using UF5. They get a message something like "The page has been moved permanently".

Chris Martin (Velvet--Glove on DA) has contacted Frederik about this, so a fix could be forthcoming.

I'm on UF6 and have not had any problems. However, several members of the UF Chain Pong on Deviantart have said they cannot update their formulas when using UF5. They get a message something like "The page has been moved permanently". Chris Martin (Velvet--Glove on DA) has contacted Frederik about this, so a fix could be forthcoming.

There were some issues with the web site and online formula database but these have been fixed. There's only a problem with UF5 downloading the formulas (UF6 works fine) and I'm working on that.

There were some issues with the web site and online formula database but these have been fixed. There's only a problem with UF5 downloading the formulas (UF6 works fine) and I'm working on that.

Ultra Fractal author

edited Dec 10 '18 at 1:19 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft