I have been unable to update my formula files in the public database. They updated fine yesterday, but on each of my three attampts today, after a long period of what appeared to be a formula upload, I received a "connection was reset by server" error. By browsing the collection, I was able to verify that my formula files indeed had not been successfully updated. Thanks for looking into this issue.

I have been unable to update my formula files in the public database. They updated fine yesterday, but on each of my three attampts today, after a long period of what appeared to be a formula upload, I received a "connection was reset by server" error. By browsing the collection, I was able to verify that my formula files indeed had not been successfully updated. Thanks for looking into this issue.

I am no expert but that sort of message suggests to me a temporary connection problem. That's not to say that these things can't sometimes go on for days, though, so I'm glad to hear it resolved itself.

Thanks for adding some new formulas, anyway. It's always a very welcome sight when there are new uploads to the database. smile

I am no expert but that sort of message suggests to me a temporary connection problem. That's not to say that these things can't sometimes go on for days, though, so I'm glad to hear it resolved itself. Thanks for adding some new formulas, anyway. It's always a very welcome sight when there are new uploads to the database. :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft