I've got a series of Julia seed values that I've carefully keyframed, and now I want these keyframes to repeat because the first/last keyframes are the same and it will loop. I'm trying to find an easy way to copy this set of keyframes and paste over and over adding more keyframes... Can someone help? Thanks! I tried doing it in the timeline editor but couldn't get it to work...

I've got a series of Julia seed values that I've carefully keyframed, and now I want these keyframes to repeat because the first/last keyframes are the same and it will loop. I'm trying to find an easy way to copy this set of keyframes and paste over and over adding more keyframes... Can someone help? Thanks! I tried doing it in the timeline editor but couldn't get it to work...

Unfortunately you can only copy and paste individual keys, or all the keys for the entire animated range of a parameter. So there's no easy way to duplicate a range of keys.

Unfortunately you can only copy and paste individual keys, or all the keys for the entire animated range of a parameter. So there's no easy way to duplicate a range of keys.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft