A favorite coloring of mine in XaoS Fractal Zoomer is one called Biomorph. It changes shape depending on the bailout used. A low bailout such as 8 gives a stubby wider shape and a high bailout results in a more pointed, spike shape. See the pics here. Is there anything similar to this in Ultra Fractal? Jam2.ucl has biomorph and Outside Options under Fractint (Compatibility folder) also has biomorph but I'm not able to achieve the look I want.
Thanks in advance for suggestions!

5ee2aad3af049.jpg

5ee2aaf0d863b.jpg

A favorite coloring of mine in XaoS Fractal Zoomer is one called Biomorph. It changes shape depending on the bailout used. A low bailout such as 8 gives a stubby wider shape and a high bailout results in a more pointed, spike shape. See the pics here. Is there anything similar to this in Ultra Fractal? Jam2.ucl has biomorph and Outside Options under Fractint (Compatibility folder) also has biomorph but I'm not able to achieve the look I want. Thanks in advance for suggestions! ![5ee2aad3af049.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ee2aad3af049.jpg) ![5ee2aaf0d863b.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5ee2aaf0d863b.jpg)

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft