Hello,

This might be a dumb question, but I wasn't able to figure out where I can share parameters or formulas or other stuff, such that they make it into the public collections. Where do I upload or send them?

Best regards,
Phillip

Hello, This might be a dumb question, but I wasn't able to figure out where I can share parameters or formulas or other stuff, such that they make it into the public collections. Where do I upload or send them? Best regards, Phillip

This may not be what you are referring to exactly but regarding parameters; there's no one place to share image parameters.

You can post them as individual items on the forum here. Jan collects everything posted and uploads the params to his publicly accessible cloud archives. See an example of what he's doing here: Topic link

You could always join Deviant Art where you can upload your images and make the parameters available. I run a UF users group on there called Ultra-Fractal-Redux. The parameter galleries there have 1000s of image params now so that's a good resource for all to use, even anonymous non-members. There are other UF groups as well as general fractal art groups on Deviant Art that have parameter collections. These are good places to share images and ideas, get to know a few people and have fun with things like challenges and other activities too.

Finally, I think there is a Facebook user group somewhere but as I don't use FB I have no idea how active or useful it is as I wouldn't class that as a public collection.

This may not be what you are referring to exactly but regarding parameters; there's no one place to share image parameters. You can post them as individual items on the forum here. Jan collects everything posted and uploads the params to his publicly accessible cloud archives. See an example of what he's doing here: [Topic link](https://www.ultrafractal.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/672/uf-parameter-collection-202006) You could always join Deviant Art where you can upload your images and make the parameters available. I run a UF users group on there called [Ultra-Fractal-Redux](https://www.deviantart.com/ultra-fractal-redux/). The parameter galleries there have 1000s of image params now so that's a good resource for all to use, even anonymous non-members. There are other UF groups as well as general fractal art groups on Deviant Art that have parameter collections. These are good places to share images and ideas, get to know a few people and have fun with things like challenges and other activities too. Finally, I think there is a Facebook user group somewhere but as I don't use FB I have no idea how active or useful it is as I wouldn't class that as a public collection.

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

edited Jul 15 '20 at 11:08 am

Excellent, thanks a lot. I signed up, now I just have to add some comments so people know what I did. smile

Excellent, thanks a lot. I signed up, now I just have to add some comments so people know what I did. :)

Oops, I missed this second response. I'm double posting now so you don't miss this if I just edit it. I already joined the Redux group a few days back and I already uploaded one of my images to their gallery. Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't have a FB account either, so that's not an option.

Oops, I missed this second response. I'm double posting now so you don't miss this if I just edit it. I already joined the Redux group a few days back and I already uploaded one of my images to their gallery. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a FB account either, so that's not an option.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft