I happened to find out that certain formulas can no longer be used in UF5. This applies to mmf.ufm. In UF6 is a totally new series mmf.ufm.
I don't know if it applies to more formulas.

I happened to find out that certain formulas can no longer be used in UF5. This applies to mmf.ufm. In UF6 is a totally new series mmf.ufm. I don't know if it applies to more formulas.

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

When formulas are updated, the formula author should be careful to keep them compatible with older versions. I get the problem in v5 too with mmf.ufm, and will look into it to see if I can fix it.

When formulas are updated, the formula author should be careful to keep them compatible with older versions. I get the problem in v5 too with mmf.ufm, and will look into it to see if I can fix it.

Ultra Fractal author

Okay, Thank jou Frederik, greetings, Liesbeth

Okay, Thank jou Frederik, greetings, Liesbeth

The problem was that the mmf.ufm file used Mac line endings which confused UF5. I've now uploaded a fixed version of the file.

The problem was that the mmf.ufm file used Mac line endings which confused UF5. I've now uploaded a fixed version of the file.

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks for your intervention Frederik,
greetings, Liesbeth Quak

Thanks for your intervention Frederik, greetings, Liesbeth Quak

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft