According to the tutorial on masking - fine-tuning the gradient - to select more than one control point in the gradient editor, one holds down control key and clicks on the control points. But the "help" facility says that control-click adds or deletes control points. I guess it might depend on exactly where one clicks. Perhaps my question should be about mice - how to be precise where one clicks.

According to the tutorial on masking - fine-tuning the gradient - to select more than one control point in the gradient editor, one holds down control key and clicks on the control points. But the "help" facility says that control-click adds or deletes control points. I guess it might depend on exactly where one clicks. Perhaps my question should be about mice - how to be precise where one clicks.

If you Ctrl-click on a control point, it is added to the selection, or removed from the selection if it is already selected (in other words, the selection state of the control point is toggled).

If you Ctrl-click in the background, a new control point is inserted. To delete a point, select it as the only control point (no other control points must be selected) and then Ctrl-click it. Or simply use the Insert/Delete buttons on the tool bar.

See here for more info:
http://www.ultrafractal.com/help/gradients/editing.html

If you Ctrl-click on a control point, it is added to the selection, or removed from the selection if it is already selected (in other words, the selection state of the control point is toggled). If you Ctrl-click in the background, a new control point is inserted. To delete a point, select it as the only control point (no other control points must be selected) and then Ctrl-click it. Or simply use the Insert/Delete buttons on the tool bar. See here for more info: http://www.ultrafractal.com/help/gradients/editing.html

Ultra Fractal author

edited Apr 21 '16 at 7:38 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft