I messed up my panels somehow.

At one time I could have both panels open at the same time and docked on the right side.

Now I can only have one open at a time .... if I click one, the other closes.

Any ideas how to fix them.

62d1c5a0d591e.jpg

I messed up my panels somehow. At one time I could have both panels open at the same time and docked on the right side. Now I can only have one open at a time .... if I click one, the other closes. Any ideas how to fix them. ![62d1c5a0d591e.jpg](serve/attachment&path=62d1c5a0d591e.jpg)
edited Jul 15 '22 at 10:36 pm

I've not come across this before.

With the program not maximised, perhaps you could try undocking the panels and placing them on the desktop to one side of the main window (click/drag them using the title bar). Now exit the program and re-start it. Drag your two panels back to the right hand side of the main window. They should snap into position one above the other. Hopefully both will remain open.

Let us know how you get on!

I've not come across this before. With the program **not** maximised, perhaps you could try undocking the panels and placing them on the desktop to one side of the main window (click/drag them using the title bar). Now exit the program and re-start it. Drag your two panels back to the right hand side of the main window. They should snap into position one above the other. Hopefully both will remain open. Let us know how you get on!

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

Seems a complete shutdown of my computer over the weekend ( I often hibernate during the week ) and a fresh boot or startup has corrected the problem.

Thanks for your reply and idea's ... will keep in mind just in case.

Seems a complete shutdown of my computer over the weekend ( I often hibernate during the week ) and a fresh boot or startup has corrected the problem. Thanks for your reply and idea's ... will keep in mind just in case.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft