Hi folks. I’ve made a zoom animation. I like it and now I want to extend it by adding another section at the end. I want the zoom speed to stay the same for the whole animation. In other words, I don’t want the movie to zoom in slowly during the first part and then zoom in quickly during the second part.

I’ve found the image I want to use for the new end frame. But UF wants me to tell it how many frames to add for the new ending. I don’t know that. It’s however many frames are required for the zoom speed to stay steady.

What do I do? (Thanks in advance. Zoom animations are the only thing I do with fractals so this is a big deal for me.)

Hi folks. I’ve made a zoom animation. I like it and now I want to extend it by adding another section at the end. I want the zoom speed to stay the same for the whole animation. In other words, I don’t want the movie to zoom in slowly during the first part and then zoom in quickly during the second part. I’ve found the image I want to use for the new end frame. But UF wants me to tell it how many frames to add for the new ending. I don’t know that. It’s however many frames are required for the zoom speed to stay steady. What do I do? (Thanks in advance. Zoom animations are the only thing I do with fractals so this is a big deal for me.)

http://www.youtube.com/fractalzooms

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft