Hello,

there is a behavior of UF that I do not see in most other software: the window focus seems to apply to all open windows. That means if my monitor is plastered with UF windows and I click one, the entirety of UF is instantly in the foreground, that is the window that I clicked and all others as well.

Sometimes I want one small window open while looking at something else, it would be nice if only the clicked and active window could be dragged on top while the rest stays where it is.

I have no idea how difficult and how much work this is, so maybe it's not feasible. Just throwing it out here. Keep up the great work!

Phillip

Hello, there is a behavior of UF that I do not see in most other software: the window focus seems to apply to all open windows. That means if my monitor is plastered with UF windows and I click one, the entirety of UF is instantly in the foreground, that is the window that I clicked and all others as well. Sometimes I want one small window open while looking at something else, it would be nice if only the clicked and active window could be dragged on top while the rest stays where it is. I have no idea how difficult and how much work this is, so maybe it's not feasible. Just throwing it out here. Keep up the great work! Phillip
edited Nov 30 '23 at 10:58 am

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft