Is there a way nowadays to export a flame (a single layer, actually) that is in an UPR as a .flame or to the clipboard or revert it back to be imported into Apophysis 7 or to the clipboard without any extra UF codes so that it can be read and redone? It currently uses the direct coloring algorithm (but it was originally made way before that, it's from 2004), and it's impossible to know which transformations I've used there to try to recreate it in another software (which is my intent) because in the parameters of the direct coloring it's not very clear what is what. I just wanted a clean version in oldschool .flame with the old coloring method to be just copied and pasted.
I'm planning to import it into Jwildfire, if it helps.

Is there a way nowadays to export a flame (a single layer, actually) that is in an UPR as a .flame or to the clipboard or revert it back to be imported into Apophysis 7 or to the clipboard without any extra UF codes so that it can be read and redone? It currently uses the direct coloring algorithm (but it was originally made way before that, it's from 2004), and it's impossible to know which transformations I've used there to try to recreate it in another software (which is my intent) because in the parameters of the direct coloring it's not very clear what is what. I just wanted a clean version in oldschool .flame with the old coloring method to be just copied and pasted. I'm planning to import it into Jwildfire, if it helps.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft