I have created my own formulas and have even created an entire script for Ultrafractal with interchangeable parameters. I was wondering, Has anyone tried using the formulas created in Ultrafractal and tried to create a 3d fractal creation in Mandlebulb?

I am trying to figure out how I could do that and am for some reason having a mental block or is it just not possible?

I know this is an Ultrafractal forum but i would love to convert my creations into 3d by adding a few paramaters. Has anyone done anything like this or can we do that in Ultrafractal?

I would like to create a 3d mesh and then use either Mandlebulb or any other program that I could work with for 3d animations.

Thanks in advance!

I have created my own formulas and have even created an entire script for Ultrafractal with interchangeable parameters. I was wondering, Has anyone tried using the formulas created in Ultrafractal and tried to create a 3d fractal creation in Mandlebulb? I am trying to figure out how I could do that and am for some reason having a mental block or is it just not possible? I know this is an Ultrafractal forum but i would love to convert my creations into 3d by adding a few paramaters. Has anyone done anything like this or can we do that in Ultrafractal? I would like to create a 3d mesh and then use either Mandlebulb or any other program that I could work with for 3d animations. Thanks in advance!

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft